I ♥ (your text) tee ♥

I ♥ (your text) tee















Size: 22-38
1 for $12

Size: 40(M)-44
1 for $13

How to order:Simply tell me the colours for the tee, ♥ , text, your size, your text, and you're done! :D

Colours available for the tee:
White.Black.Red.Electric Blue.Light Pink.Yellow.Brown.Purple


Colours available for the ♥:
Metallic Gold.Metallic Sliver.Neon Pink.Neon Orange.Purple.Black.White.Red.Apple Green.White.Yellow


Colour for the text:
Neon Pink.Striking White.Metallic Gold.Metallic Sliver.Neon Orange.Neon Green.Flame Red.Sky Blue.Black.Apple Green.Royal Purple

**There are only few blogshops selling this tee due to messy orders.
I will stop selling it if things get too messy for me to handle too.
So please triple check your order form before sending in your orders!
Thank you for understanding! (:

Preorder #2 now opened! 6/15

Order/ Supply Form ♥






Please state clearly - quantities, colors, etc.
Not at your convinence? Text me @ 96538068
Other places? Text me @ 96538068
Comments will be noted. (:

*

Thank you for shopping @ shopwithcraziness.blogspot.com ♥

Need assistance with this form?