Announcement ♥

Hey guys! Informing you all that i will be closing my blogshop on the 1st of August due to up coming examinations. And will re-open it after the exams are over.
Blogshops taking supplies from me, not to worry. I will still be supplying at this period of time. Its just that all replies will be slower.
Do help me clear all instocks asap as my house is in a mess! ):
Some items have been removed due to closure of supplier's blogshop.
More new items are coming up, do take a look!
Lastly, do continue to support Shopwithcraziness! ;)

Order/ Supply Form ♥






Please state clearly - quantities, colors, etc.
Not at your convinence? Text me @ 96538068
Other places? Text me @ 96538068
Comments will be noted. (:

*

Thank you for shopping @ shopwithcraziness.blogspot.com ♥

Need assistance with this form?