Announcement ♥

Hey guys! Informing you all that all orders will stop on 1st of August because of up coming examinations. But don't worry, i will still reopen after exams are over. For this period of time, i will still be supplying. But takes a longer time to reply.
For those that keep asking me for your items, i'm really sorry about this. Due to some problems on my suppliers side. Some of your items are oos, some delayed, and things like that. I'll be refunding for those items that are oos and there's no restocking.
Orders are really in a mess, do give me some time to sort things out.
Do help me clear all my instocks before August too.
Connector rings won't be arriving so early, please be patient. As the T&Cs wrote 'only buy if you can wait.'
Fred Perry backpack will be arriving around end of July, supplier's supplier is re-stocking the colors.
Sorry for the delays, and your understanding is appreciated. Thanks alot (':
-SWC

Order/ Supply Form ♥






Please state clearly - quantities, colors, etc.
Not at your convinence? Text me @ 96538068
Other places? Text me @ 96538068
Comments will be noted. (:

*

Thank you for shopping @ shopwithcraziness.blogspot.com ♥

Need assistance with this form?