Annoucement

Note that i've already closed my blogshop yet many of you are still ordering and asking me when will your items reach and things like that. Don't blame me for ignoring your text. Blogshop owners have their own life too. I need to study for class tests, common tests, and end of year exams. That's the reason for closing my blogshop. But I will still reopen after all the tests. Can you guys wait for me to reopen first? Because all orders are in a mess. Those who orders connector rings and fred perry backpack, please stop asking when will it arrive. Soon okay? If you can't wait, then don't buy. This sentence is included in many blogshops too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Order/ Supply Form ♥






Please state clearly - quantities, colors, etc.
Not at your convinence? Text me @ 96538068
Other places? Text me @ 96538068
Comments will be noted. (:

*

Thank you for shopping @ shopwithcraziness.blogspot.com ♥

Need assistance with this form?