Announcement

Stern warnings to those who backout or MIA after ordering. Please DO NOT order if you have no money. Blogshop owners have a life too, we ain't loan sharks. No one likes to go around chasing after you for money. But please be responsible once you've ordered and make your payment on time.
For those who are making payment through bank transfer, please mail me screenshot or a photo of your reciept. Stop giving lame excuses like 'im using ibanking' or 'ive throw away the reciept'. When there's a will, there will be a way. This is the second time I'm losing money because of irresponsible customers who told me that they have transferred but actually not. Total I've lost over two hundreds and I'm forking out these money myself because I couldn't find out who transferred and who didn't. If this happens again, I guess I have to close down.
For those whose items have not reached, please be patient.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Order/ Supply Form ♥






Please state clearly - quantities, colors, etc.
Not at your convinence? Text me @ 96538068
Other places? Text me @ 96538068
Comments will be noted. (:

*

Thank you for shopping @ shopwithcraziness.blogspot.com ♥

Need assistance with this form?